Hi guys! I just found out that I have been nominated for my first Liebster Award – yay 🙂
It’s a fun way of sharing love for other beauty blogs and finding out about the beauty blogging community. A big ‘thank you’ to the lovely Ana from Beauty by Copperstar for nominating me. Please make sure you check out her blog.
First things first – here are the rules:
(*) You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
(*) You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
(*) After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
(*) You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
(*) You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
And here are my answers:
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
I always enjoyed writing and I love sharing things with people, especially when it comes to beauty products. I think the beauty blogging community is great fun.
2. What is your favorite beauty item that you can’t live without?
That’s a tricky one, because it comes down to two things: blush and eyebrow powder. If I absolutely had to pick one, it would be blush. Currently I’m a huge fan of the Becca Beach Tint Shimmer Souffle.
3. What is you favorite movie?
The one that always makes me feel good is ‘Enchanted’. Haha
4. What is your favorite type of food?
I’m a real sucker for a good dessert, like a slice of Blackforest cake. Anything creamy, really. Creamy spaghetti Carbonara, Brie on crusty bread, butter on crusty bread…You get the idea 🙂
5. At what age did you start wearing makeup?
I think I was probably around nine when I started experimenting with my mum’s lipsticks.
6. What is your favorite TV show?
I thought Breaking Bad was excellent and I also enjoy The Big Bang Theory. Used to be a huge Two and a half Men fan before Charlie Sheen messed it all up. And I like Rules of Engagement.
7. What is your favorite color?
Blue. Hands down. Powder blue, cobalt, any type of blue.
8. If you had the opportunity to interview a celebrity, who would it be?
Tom Cruise. Don’t judge me 🙂
9. Describe your dream vacation
Somewhere like the Maldives, snorkelling above colourful reefs or stretched out on the beach with the sea lapping at my feet.
10. What is on your wish list?
A classic quilted Chanel flap bag.
11. What is your favorite place to buy cosmetics?
Anywhere where I’m not hassled by sales people and can just try out stuff for hours.
These are the bloggers I nominate:
And here are my questions for you:
1. When do you feel your best?
2. Have you ever experimented with colouring your own hair?
3. If you had to eat the same meal for seven days straight, what would it be?
4. Do you have a natural home remedy you swear by?
5. Is there a makeup artist you admire?
6. What is your life saving beauty product in the summer months?
7. What is the best concert you have been to?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. If you had to impress somebody with dinner, what would you cook?
10. Do you prefer lipstick, tinted balms or lip gloss?
11. Sparkly eye shadow. Good or bad idea?
Don’t forget to check the rules above and hope to read your answers very soon!
love, lou 🙂 x